We are now seeking an experienced panel beater to join our successful team at our Bodyshop in Bognor Regis.
- Accurately and skillfully undertake the panel repair and repainting of motor vehicles
- Fulfil all tasks to the customer’s complete satisfaction
- Detect and diagnose any additional faults for further repair
- Ensure all work is completed safely and complies with retailer, manufacturer and industry guidelines
- Communication skills: You will need to be able to communicate with customers, explaining the work to be done and the cost.
- Dexterity: You will need good hand-to-eye coordination for most of your tasks and the ability to use a range of tools.
- Eye for detail: You will need to have good attention to detail, especially when finishing the repair to match the rest of the bodywork.
- Practical mindset: You will need a logical way of thinking to work out the best way to make a repair.
- Good level of general fitness: This is quite an active role and you will need to be able to handle large sheets of metal.
If you share the values below, you can look forward to developing an enjoyable and rewarding long-term career with us.
Professional Demonstrate expert knowledge and skills
Excellence Be outstanding in all that we do
Trustworthy Be open, honest, decent and fair
Everyone For the benefit of our business
Respectful Treat others in the way that you expert to be treated
Our Mission: A successful business which exceeds expectations and builds confidence, loyalty and pride in our team and customers
Our financial package and group employee benefits, makes working with The Peter Cooper Motor Group a fantastic career opportunity. If you believe you have the required skills and experience, please do apply for this vacancy and upload your CV and covering letter. Alternatively, please call our Internal recruitment department who will be happy to have an informal chat.