We are now seeking talented Service Advisor to join our successful Aftersales team. Experience of Service and the automotive is essential.
- Highly organised
- Ensure highest level of customer care and satisfaction at all times
- Go out of your way to make it easy for your customers
- Keep customers informed of progress
- Take responsibility for resolving customer issues
- Treat your customers as individuals
- Initiative and forward thinking
- Motivated and driven
- Customer interaction is key to this position
- Maximise service profitability using professional sales techniques
- Maximise customer awareness of all available retailer services
- Ensure customer awareness of all products and services available
- Maintain effective liaison with sales, parts and workshop teams
- Help retailer to achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency
If you share the values below, you can look forward to developing an enjoyable and rewarding long-term career with us.
- Professional Demonstrate expert knowledge and skills
- Excellence Be outstanding in all that we do
- Trustworthy Be open, honest, decent and fair
- Everyone Working together for the benefit of our business
- Respectful Treat others in the way that you expert to be treated
Our Mission: A successful business which exceeds expectations and builds confidence, loyalty and pride in our team and customers
Our financial package and group employee benefits, makes working with The Peter Cooper Motor Group a fantastic career opportunity. If you believe you have the required skills and experience, please do apply for this vacancy and upload your CV and covering letter. Alternatively, please call our Internal recruitment department who will be happy to have an informal chat.