We are seeking talented Warranty Administrator to join our successful team in Portsmouth. Key Objectives of the role:
- Adhere to the Volkswagen warranty and goodwill policy and procedures correctly to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Submit accurate warranty and goodwill claims on a daily and weekly basis
- Monitor daily and weekly warranty reports
- Help Retailer to achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency and cost control
- Ensure compliance with company policies and industry guidelines
- Adherence to the company policy handbook
- Adherence to the Volkswagen service “Core process” at all times
- Previous experience in an administrative capacity with knowledge of the automotive industry
- Excellent organisational skills
- High levels of accuracy and fantastic attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong relationships with customers and colleagues
- A methodical and proactive approach.
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills.
What can we offer you?
- Fantastic team environment
- Competitive rates of pay
- Earning potentials
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Family run business where you will be a valued employee