Year 1 Apprentice Vehicle Technician
We are seeking an enthusiastic Year 1 Apprentice Technician to join our successful team in Southampton.
The main objective of the role is to observe and learn to undertake the repair and servicing of motor vehicles. The apprenticeship requires you to participate in training held in Milton Keynes.
Key Objectives of the role:
- Undertake the repair and servicing of motor vehicles.
- Work with other departments in the retailer to facilitate the servicing and repair of vehicles
- Detect and diagnose any additional faults for further repair
- Ensure all work is completed safely and complies with retailer, manufacturer and industry guidelines
- Fulfil all tasks to the customer’s complete satisfaction
- Help retailer achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency
- Strong knowledge of and interest in the Automotive sector
- Confident communication skills
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to show initiative
- Ability to work in a team
What can we offer you?
- Opportunity to complete a 3 year apprenticeship
- Fantastic team environment
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Family run business where you will be a valued employee
Please click here to apply