Car enthusiast will find what they are looking for: style and lifestyle expressed in unique vehicles. Vehicles that live up to the highest standards.
For example, you could get an increase of as much as 40-50bhp for a turbo engine. It may be lower in other engines. Also, engine remaps can improve torque of up to 80nm.
Stage 2 software will give you more power, increased sound, and overall performance of the vehicle will increase. There are additional parts on offer for example (Intercoolers, Exhaust systems, Air induction kits etc - hardware upgrades may be required)
In some cases cold air intakes move the air filter outside of the engine compartment so that cooler air can be sucked into the engine for combustion. Cooler air brings more oxygen (denser air) into the combustion chamber and that means more power.
This is a one-foot long piece of silicone hose. It can be used as a straight section of intake or cut to any length. Joining your intake pipe to the throttle body assembly, air metering assembly, intercooler, or turbo inlet/outlet.
Big brake kits offer a lot better stopping power compared to stock or OEM brakes. Larger, drilled and vented discs coupled with various compounds of brake pads, will increase braking performance.
• Faster acceleration through application specific optimised shift points.
• Drive and Sport mode shift maps custom tailored
• User adjustable 3-step multi-launch control RPM limits.
• User definable* max launch control RPM.
• User definable* manual mode downshifts via the kick-down switch (on/off).
• User definable* manual mode upshifts at max engine speed (on/off).
• Launch control response enhanced for quicker launches.
• Torque intervention limits raised while retaining critical protection routines.
• Temperature management optimised.
• Gear display enabled in Drive and Sport.
• Downshift “lockout” disabled below previous gear’s max RPM.
We specialise in subtle body changes from boot spoilers to wrapping, vehicle colour changes and stickers, with different products available depending on the make and model of the car.
Brake upgrades can dramatically improve your vehicle’s braking performance.
Higher quality brake parts can last longer, decrease stopping distance and perform better under extreme conditions.
We also offer wheel and tyre packages, anything from lightweight alloy wheels to better performing tyres.
Our suspension upgrades start from quality suspension road springs to aftermarket coilover kits for better handling performance. Other upgrades include: polyurethane bushes and mounts for greater longevity and performance and everything in-between.