With SMART Protect you can have peace of mind that your vehicle’s bodywork will be kept in the best condition, and will be free from scratches and chips that are caused by everyday motoring. What’s more, our SMART Protect policy ensures that your car is kept in the best condition without effecting your no claims bonus, should the bodywork need repairing and ensures that an expert technician will come and repair your Volkswagen whether it is at home or work – wherever is most convenient for you.
SMART Protect Benefits:
- Keep your car in showroom condition
- Safeguard your no claim bonus
- Superior finish that will protect the resale value of your car
- Mobile repairs
- 3 year guarantee on all repairs
- Free and easy to use claims app
We operate a fully approved Paint and Body Centre, authorised to repair not only Volkswagen but also Audi, Seat and Skoda vehicles. In addition we are fully approved to repair the Volkswagen Commercial range of vehicles.
We are a respected resource across the South, providing you with unrivalled levels of customer care. Whether you have a small scratch, scuff or a major repair; we are the experts and are happy to provide a no –nonsense quotation.
Our body shop covers the region, with sites in Southampton and Portsmouth as well as Chichester, and a repair facility in Bognor Regis. We can deal with just about any damage to your car.
For a FREE estimate, at your home or place of work please call 01243 830449 or email email@example.comGet a free quote
We are proud of our reputation for delivering excellent levels of customer service and an acclaimed level of workman ship, providing a clear, helpful and transparent level of service – at a time when you need it most.
With modern vehicles now coming with highly senstive sensors and radars for active and passive safety features as standard it is more important than ever to choose a Volkswagen approved repairer, even the smallest repair can require the systems to be reset so they work correctly when you need them.
VAG repair methods demand the highest standard so with this mind we have also recently invested in the very latest ground breaking Spies Hecker enviormentally approved water based paint technology giving unsurpassed levels of paint accuracy and quality to even the smallest of areas.
Our Volkswagen trained Paint and Body Technicians, work exclusively using Volkswagen specified paint and parts. So why compromise the looks, efficiency and resale value of your vehicle by taking it to an independent repairer? Unlike other repairers we can reinstate your warranty by using geniue parts and approved paint.
We understand that being involved in an accident and having to deal with lots of companies can be really stressful and time consuming. That’s why we’ve Volkswagen have designed Ensurance to take care of everything for you.
- A dedicated claims manager will be available for you to contact 24 hours a day, they will look after the entire claim from start to finish _ liaising with your motor insurer, any third parties and our Volkswagen Insurance approved repairers.
- They will also arrange for your vehicle to be recovered and taken to a Volkswagen Insurance approved repairer to be repaired by Volkswagen trained technicians who will only use Volkswagen parts and paints. And where possible, we make sure the repairer provides you with a courtesy car to keep you on the road.
Ensurance is now free to all Volkswagen customers for three years. It only takes a minute to get cover, simply go to www.volkswagen_ensurance.co.uk/getcover and add your name, contact and vehicle details. Once you’ve activated Ensurance, if you need to report an accident call us first on 03330 433781Apply for Ensurance
Report an accident
What to expect
What you get when you use Peter Cooper Paint & Body services:
- Vehicles repaired to Volkswagen’s impeccable standards.
- Retention of your Paint and Corrosion Warranty.
- Factory trained technicians.
- Using only genuine factory paints and parts.
- Factory support with technical advice and back up.
- SMART repair for smaller scratches and dents (see above).
- Windscreen repair or replacement.
- Alloy wheel refurbishment of disfiguring scuffs and dents.
- Full wheel alignment.
- Air conditioning re-gas and service.
- Full accident management service.
Speak to the body shop team